Greer provides a cost-effective waste management program with full service solutions for your complex needs.
Our technical staff assists clients in understanding and managing their compliance needs and the applicable regulations and requirements of EPA, DOT and specific state regulatory agencies.
Our team will develop and maintain a RCRA compliance program to meet your needs. Our program services include the following:
- Performing waste audits for all waste types that your facility generates
- Developing plans to get your facility in compliance
- Performing periodic site visits to ensure continued compliance
- Providing proper labeling and signage based on your needs
- Performing site inspections of your container and storage areas
- Providing spill prevention, countermeasures and control (SPCC) guidance
- Examining your stored records, including manifests, LDRs, and waste profiles, to ensure your waste is accurately characterized
Providing employee-specific training relative to their job function for RCRA compliance
Contact Greer today to find out more about this service.